If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Texture Tuesdays: Golden Edition

The task this week was to use the "Golden" texture provided by Kim.  I tried it on beaches, butterflies, and city streets.

Textures used: Greyday Vintage, Golden, NotTooShabby

Textures used: Golden

Textures used: Golden

Textures used:Golden

Textures used: Golden, Mayzee

kimklassencafe

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Your photos are wonderful -- especially the architectural shots. The textures give them a timeless quality that is just lovely. I've always loved the quote you use on your header... so true!

Reena said...

Great use of Kim's texture. Love the first pic!

deb duty said...

These are all fabulous photos! I think my favorite is the street scene.

Unknown said...

I like the first shot - I think it's pampas grass?

Annie said...

My favorites are the first, and especially the second. I like the contrasting colors and complementary lines, as well as the varying textures.

Light Trigger said...

the fourth picture is faboulous!

viaTexture Tuesday
Light Trigger: our entry